To get started with Baguette AMF, you need to:
- Get a web server with PHP and on which you have administrator rights.
- Download Baguette AMF(it’s a freely downloadable zip).
- get a license (it’s a file that is generated for you by Baguette AMF’s servers).
The Baguette AMF zip contains the following parts:
- php_extension folder : a PHP extension that parses AMF, written in C, and compiled for different server configurations.
- amfphp_plugin folder: a plugin for AmfPHP to make its integration easy.
- BaguetteAMF_server folder: This is a highly optimized, small footprint implementation of AMF Remote Procedure Calls.
- installer.php: The installer for the PHP extension. Can also be used to tell you if the extension is properly installed.